Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Lifting the limits 4

 “For it shall be, that on the day thou goest out, and passest over the brook Kidron, thou shalt know for certain that thou shalt surely die: thy blood shall be upon thine own head.” 1 kings 2:37

Some limits are demonically imposed. They are like spiritual roadblocks whose presence frustrates the physical efforts of a person. This operates as “thou shall not” and is enforced by the power of darkness. To lift this kind of limit, at least one of three things is needed: The anointing, the wisdom of God, or prophetic prayers. Some people have died trying to cross such limits because the right spiritual engagement was not in place (1 Kings 2:36–46).

“And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” Isaiah 10:27

“Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.” 2 Kings 7:1

The anointing, at any time, can destroy every demonic limitation. Contact with the power of God will always break the power of the enemy. God can give you wisdom to know what to do to lift the limit from your life. He told Joshua and Israel to match around the Jericho walls for seven days and to shout. This wisdom sank the Jericho wall. He told Moses to use the rod in his hand to divide the Red Sea. Elisha prophesied the lifting of the siege over Samaria. You could pray prophetically or even prophesy to remove any form of limitation in your life.

The limit the enemy puts on you is lifted in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I engage the power and the wisdom of God to go beyond the limits of my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: