Thursday, December 21, 2023

Lifting the limits 6

 “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” Matthew 11:12

Faith is needed to lift the limit, particularly if the limit has been there for a long time. Faith receives, believes, and acts on the word of God. Faith does not take no for an answer. You must be willing not to turn your back until you get through the limit. Faith is forceful. Most times, there is no future without force. When God gives you an idea, don't throw it away because it is a big idea and looks impossible. It is your opportunity to lift the limits.

“And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four. And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.” Mark 2:3-4

“And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” Luke 18:7-8

Be persistent in your prayers. Pray through to break through. Think through to break through. Be persistent in the actions you are taking towards lifting the limit. Don’t give up. Faith always obtains results because it will not give up. Jesus said that if you are persistent, you are demonstrating faith. Those four men had to uncover the roof to get their friend to Jesus for his healing; they lifted the limit. They did not turn back because of the limit; they removed it. Jesus saw their actions as faith (Mark 2:5).

I see you going beyond the limit; I see you attaining your goals in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, increase my faith to lift the limit, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: