Monday, December 4, 2023

PUSH!

 “Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.,” Hebrews 12:12-13

Don't let anyone deceive you; the evidence that prayer is enough is that something has happened. You have not actually prayed too much if you have not experienced the change you desire.  Prayer must be a significant part of our lives. Prayer must not be underrated. If you are through with prayer, you are through with living. Pray until something happens (PUSH). When something happens, pray until great things happen.

“And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;” Luke 18:1

“Pray without ceasing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:17

The place where sadness is turned to joy, disappointment to an appointment, depression to upliftment, weakness to strength, is the place of prayer. The place of prayer is where you receive help when you have no man. If the enemy has not shut your mouth in prayer, he cannot have the final say over your life. I say to you this morning: pray, pray, pray again, and again pray, then your joy shall be full.

You will not faint at the altar of prayer, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I call in my harvest of prayer, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: