Sunday, December 10, 2023

You are coming out! 2

 “Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.” Psalms 124:10

This is the word of the Lord to you: you are coming out of every situation that has caused you to weep in Jesus’ name. The time of weeping is over; the time of joy has come. God will manifest Himself in your situation and cause you to have a turnaround miracle. It does not matter how deep you are in the situation; believe the word of God and declare it.

“Then Eli answered and said, Go in peace: and the God of Israel grant thee thy petition that thou hast asked of him. And she said, Let thine handmaid find grace in thy sight. So the woman went her way, and did eat, and her countenance was no more sad.” 1 Samuel 1:17-18

“For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” Psalms 30:5

God’s power to change any situation is unlimited. If God is your Father and you have trusted Him, you can expect Him to release His power into your situation. When He does, the source of your trouble does not matter; an end comes to the trouble. Let your countenance be sad no more because God is releasing His power into your situation right now. The chain of the enemy is broken, the snare is broken, and you are coming out.

May you experience an unusual victory as this year comes to an end, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise, break every snare in my life, and bring me out for your glory, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: