Thursday, December 28, 2023

Connecting to a desired future 2

 “Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday. Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.” Psalm 37:5-7

God is not willing to only show you the destination; He is willing to show you how to get there and walk the way with you. These are the benefits of committing your way to Him and putting your trust in Him. Allow God to carry you on His shoulders. Don’t just ask for His agenda for your life; ask Him for the strategies to execute them. You cannot walk with Him and miss your destination. He has been to your future before it arrives, so He is the best help to get you there.

“Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.” Proverbs 16:3

“And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou?  And he said, I seek my brethren: tell me, I pray thee, where they feed their flocks.  And the man said, They are departed hence; for I heard them say, Let us go to Dothan. And Joseph went after his brethren, and found them in Dothan.” Genesis 37:15-17

My people say the person who asks for directions does not miss the road. This is half true. Only those who ask the one who knows the road cannot miss the direction. God knows your destination and the way to get there. Joseph knew what he was looking for, but he became confused because he did not know how to achieve it. A man found him who had the answers and showed him the way. Please don’t wander in the desert of life, even though you know your desired future. Ask the Lord.

The year 2024 will be the best year you have ever seen, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, reveal to me the strategy that will connect me to my desired future, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: