Monday, December 25, 2023

Meeting people’s needs!

 “And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.” Mathew 1:21

God ordained that Jesus Christ be born so that He could touch the world and meet her needs. Jesus is the Word who became flesh, and man is in the flesh. It is a man who can save, help, and deliver another man. The main reason behind the birth of Jesus was to save the people. Beloved, I know you have your own plans as to how you will celebrate this Christmas, but do your plans include touching other people’s lives? Do you have people around you who do not have clothes, shoes, food, or the necessities of life? Then you will be doing the same thing God did by bringing about the birth of Christ if you do something about the physical needs of others.

“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” John 1:14

“Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds” Hebrews 1:2

Just as Jesus is the answer to redemption from sin, you are God’s answer to the needs of your neighbor. You are God’s answer to someone’s prayer. More importantly, you are God’s answer to someone who needs to hear the Gospel today. In the spirit of this celebration, may you connect with the person who needs you. May the person you need connect with you in Jesus’ name. The celebration of good things will not cease in your home in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, use me to fulfill your purpose this season and in all seasons, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: