Monday, December 11, 2023

You are coming out! 3

 “Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.” Ezekiel 37:12

Your situation is not beyond redemption. Do not be carried away by your age. Do not be discouraged by the “deadness” of your womb. Do not be moved by the dryness of the situation or the fact that it is physically impossible. Only God has the true description of your situation, and He is saying to you that your story shall change. Your dry bones will rise again. God says He will open your “grave” and cause you to come out and bring you into your promised land.

“And when he was come in, he saith unto them, Why make ye this ado, and weep? the damsel is not dead, but sleepeth.” Mark 5:39.

“And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth. And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.” John 11:5

Whatever represents a grave in your life is over forever. God is bringing you out of any grave-like situation to establish you as a living testimony. He told Jairus, don’t be afraid, only believe. He told Lazarus, “Come forth,” and he did. Beloved, there is a sound of abundance. The tunnel is about to end, and the light is about to appear. Your prayers are answered. People who have been speaking against you are going to change their minds and begin to speak for you.

It is your turn on the testimony line, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, arise and change my story remarkably, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: