Saturday, December 2, 2023

Good things!

 “Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.” Psalm 103:5

This December will bring good things into your life in Jesus’ name. When you are satisfied with good things, you look younger than your actual age, and your strength is renewed. This is God’s will for your life. When Jesus Christ was physically present on earth, he attended wedding ceremonies and religious and social festivals. He showed concern about people’s feeding and even fed multiple people twice miraculously. At the marriage in Cana of Galilee, they had the best wine towards the end of the marriage because Jesus gave them good things. Beloved, God wants to give you the best of this year in December because He wants you to enjoy all the blessings of life in fullness. He wants you to also be a blessing to others.

“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” James 1:17

“Yea, the Lord shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.” Psalms 85:12

Has anything good eluded you in any of the last eleven months? Put a demand on the devil to loose his hold on your good things because this December must deliver. There is no carryover into the New Year. Also, if you have yet to give your life to Jesus, this is your month. You must repent and ask Jesus to come into your life. The blessing of salvation will open your life to other kingdom blessings. This month must deliver for you good things.

I ask God to give you multiple testimonies this month, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, satisfy my mouth with good things and renew my years like the eagle’s, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: