Friday, December 8, 2023

Fear not!

 “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” Isaiah 41:10

Fear is a weapon of the enemy. Its supporting instruments are doubt and unbelief. Whenever a man responds to God’s word with doubt and unbelief, fear sets in. When fear sets in, it opens the door to other issues in life. It does not matter what you have heard or what you are going through; God’s word is powerful enough to change things and handle the situation.

“As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.” Mark 5:36

“Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.” Acts 27:25

The consciousness of God’s presence, the infallibility of His word, and the power of His love must give you the boldness to conquer your fear and move into your destiny. The ruler of the Synagogue was told that his daughter was dead, but Jesus told him not to fear but to believe. He believed in Jesus, and the situation turned in his favor. Paul and others went through a great storm that made the people not eat for at least 14 days. God told Paul that none of them would die. Paul believed God and communicated the same word to the people. None of them were lost in the storm. Beloved, I see God manifesting in your situation and bringing you victory.

May fear die, and may faith be alive in you, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, manifest your power in my life and let my situation of fear turn into a miracle testimony, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: