Saturday, February 17, 2024

Sanitize your house

“Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.” John 14:30 KJV.

Don’t keep anything dedicated to the devil in your house. Don’t hide things that belong to the devil within you. Sanitize your house. The devil is like a fly; he will come looking for what belongs to him—filthy things. If he sought to find something in Jesus, who are you that he would not try to search? When deliverance becomes hard and difficult, the devil is attaching himself to something that belongs to him. Leave unforgiveness alone, repent if you sin, and don’t doubt God. Also, deal with evil dedication and unknown commitments to idols and goddesses.

“And the Lord said unto Joshua, Get thee up; wherefore liest thou thus upon thy face? Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.” Joshua 7:10-11NKJV

“And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.” John 2:13-16 KJV

In my new mini-e-book, Man in the Spirit World, I shared the story of one of my neighbors from several years ago. My neighbor came knocking on my door around 6 a.m. in the morning. When he slept the previous night, he had hair on his head. But when he woke up in the morning, his hair had been cleanly shaved. He came to ask for prayers. As I wanted to pray for him, I heard God telling me to ask him what he had in his house. He took me to his house and opened a cupboard that contained different calabashes of concoction that he took from a witch doctor. The devil found in the man's house what belonged to him and came for it; in the process, he shaved his head mysteriously.

May you not harbour what belongs to the enemy, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, sanitize my body, soul, and spirit with the Holy Ghost and fire, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: