Friday, February 2, 2024

Spiritual weight 2

“In that day their burden will be lifted from your shoulders, their yoke from your neck; the yoke will be broken because you have grown so fat.” Isaiah 10:27 NIV

The anointing is a spiritual weight. The NIV version of Isaiah 10:27 interprets it to mean growing fat, or, in other words, growing in weight. The impression is that you grow so much in spiritual size (weight) that the yoke in your life cannot withstand your weight in the spirit, and it gives way. Anointing is in levels. If you have the right measure in your life, you cannot be in bondage. The anointing is the yoke-breaking, burden-removing power of God. I believe the anointing is a measure of the intensity of God’s presence that a man carries.

“And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ankles. Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through the waters; the waters were to the knees. Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through; the waters were to the loins. Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over.” Ezekiel 47:3-5 KJV

“…. but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.” Luke 24:49KJV

The anointing is also measured as a depth of soaking. Depending on how much you get soaked in the water of God’s power, it can be an ankle deep, a knee deep, a loin deep, or you can be totally soaked. Jesus recommended that we be totally soaked. I think every Christian should maintain a consistent daily fellowship with the Lord until he or she grows in an unlimited measure of the anointing.

May you increase in anointing, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me with the Holy Ghost and power, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: