Wednesday, February 28, 2024

You are coming out!

 “Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.” Psalm 34:19

As this month comes to an end today, I have a prophetic word for someone who has been passing through a trying time, particularly since the beginning of this year: you will come out of it. The season will change, you will be helped, and you will be favored. However, you must stop explaining the reason why you are experiencing challenges in life and start speaking about the provisions and promises of God to deliver you. We, the covenant people of God, don’t approach the issues of life from physical reasons but from the covenant promises and perspective.

“Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.” Psalm 66:12

“And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.” Acts 12:7

In my few years of existence in this terrestrial world, I have learned that problems come to all, but they do not achieve the same results in every person. I have also learned that the covenant works and guarantees victory in all challenging situations. This means that, if Peter was brought out, you will be brought out. If He delivers the righteous, you will be delivered. If He brought the people of Isrel out of the fire and the water, He will also bring you out.

Your breakthrough and testimony are today in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God bring me out of this challenging season and change the season to favour me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: