Wednesday, February 7, 2024

You cannot be shaken, if...

 “They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.” Psalm 125:1 KJV

In this world of uncertainties, you cannot be shaken if you put your trust in the Lord. To put your trust in the Lord is to believe that what He says is true and will come to pass. To trust in the Lord is to do whatever He tells you to do. To trust in the Lord is to stand firm in His word amid storms and challenges. To trust in the Lord is to be conscious of His presence in your life. To trust in the Lord is to speak a different language during challenges.

"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.” Mark 16:17-18KJV

“Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.” Matthew 7:24-25KJV

When you trust in the Lord, you speak His word or in tongues in any situation, you find yourself in. You don’t speak as the people of the world speak. If you don’t have a word from God or a tongue to speak, you keep quiet until you have one. You know that people who trust in the Lord are convinced that their words are powerful and can change things, so they are not moved by any storm or any mountain. Secondly, when you trust in the Lord, you wait on Him to give you instructions on what to do during challenges.

You will be unshakable, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, life up and let me be standing in every situation, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: