Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Turn your weakness to strength 1

 “And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” 2 Cor 12:9

You don’t have to be a superman to kill a Goliath, move a mountain, or quench the mouth of a Lion. You only need to be an ordinary man who carries within himself, the Supernatural God. You can actually appear stronger than your weakness if you understand how to connect to the grace of God. God’s grace is available to the humble.

“But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.” James 4:6

“Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.” 1 Samuel 17:36

I heard the fictitious story of a mouse that desired to shake a locally made bridge. Of course, its weight is too small to accomplish that. As it was contemplating what to do, an elephant appeared and was going to pass through the same bridge. It quickly climbed the elephant, and as they went through the bridge, the bridge shook vigorously. At the end of it, the mouse screamed, “Yes, we shook the bridge together!”  Let your weakness drive you to God and not away from Him. 

May the strength of God replace your weakness in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to get breakthrough results in every area of my life in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: