Sunday, October 17, 2021

Your safeguard against error

 “Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.” Mathew 22:29. (NIV)

Your safeguard against living in error as a child of God is the knowledge of His word and an encounter with His power. Your faith may still be shaken if you lack any of these. You need to ask God to grant you access into the mysteries of His word and for a definite encounter with His power. Then your Christianity will no longer just be a story, but a definite experience. You will not be moved by the lying spirits and the spirit of errors that have invaded the world.  

“And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32 (KJV)

“I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.” Job 42:5

Many Christians are turning back from what they called impossible and difficult because they do not know the power of God. Many are acting contrary to the word of God because they do not know the word of God. The scriptures are the source of both the knowledge of God and the faith that is able to make all things possible for us. I have learned from the study of the scriptures and their applications that no matter what comes my way, victory is guaranteed.  When you act on the word of God you experience the power of God for victory, success, and prosperity (Joshua 1:8).

May your Christian life be free from error. May you have a passion for the scriptures and experience the power of God in every area of your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I refuse to walk in error, Oh God teach me your word and let me experience your power in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: