Friday, October 15, 2021

Tomorrow is predictable 1

 “Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days.” Ecclesiastes 11:1

What you do today determines what happens tomorrow. Today is the seed, tomorrow is the harvest. Today is the harvest of the seed sown yesterday. If you don’t like your harvest today, you must change your seed today in order to change your harvest tomorrow. Invest in your personal development today for a better you tomorrow. Invest in helping others today for you to receive help tomorrow. Invest your time in prayer today for a miracle harvest tomorrow.

“Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” Galatians 6:7

 “And David said, Is there yet any that is left of the house of Saul, that I may shew him kindness for Jonathan's sake?” 2 Samuel 9:1

 Beloved, the good a man does today will come back to him tomorrow. Even if he is no more alive, his children will get into the harvest. Examine yourself today so that you can make changes that will give you a better tomorrow. You can always change your future by changing what you do today. More importantly, live your life in Christ Jesus today, if you want to spend eternity in heaven.

May your life be profitable in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to live my life today as a seed of a better future in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: