Saturday, October 16, 2021

Tomorrow is predictable 2

 “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.” Matthew 6:33-34

The Living Bible translation of Matthew 6:33-34 says, “and he will give them to you if you give him first place in your life and live as he wants you to. So don’t be anxious about tomorrow. God will take care of your tomorrow too. Live one day at a time.” You can be confident that tomorrow is going to be good if you give God first place in your life and live as He has commanded you. On the other hand, if you have decided to transgress, hardness is predictable for tomorrow.

“But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.” Proverbs 4:18

 “Good understanding giveth favour: but the way of transgressors is hard.” Proverbs 13:15

Spend time with God and do whatever He tells you.  If you do, you can predict that you will shine better tomorrow. Meditate on the scriptures and walk in the light, you can predict success and prosperity for tomorrow. What you are declaring today is a prediction of tomorrow, stop speaking negatively about yourself. Your thoughts matter too, you also become tomorrow what you are thinking today. You are the greatest prophet of your life and destiny.

Your tomorrow shall be better than today in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I prophesy a better future for my life and destiny in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: