Friday, October 8, 2021

Let us go back to church

 “I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord.” Psalms 122:1

Can online churches replace the physical church? I don’t think so. The online church may give you the knowledge, but will never give the impartation, room for service, pastoral contact, and true fellowship you need for your destiny. The online church will not conduct your marriage, name your child, or provide the physical touch you may need. Even if your church has an online presence, it is not meant to keep you from physical church, but to reach out to unchurched and to help you if for any serious reason you could not make it to church. It is important for you to belong and be committed in a local physical church if you are serious with your life as a Christian.

“Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.” Proverbs 27:17

“Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.” Hebrews 10:25

Worshipping together, praying together, studying the bible together, serving together, bearing each other burdens as we focused on heavenly Jerusalem and earthily impacts, are what you get if you belong to a local church. As you read this message, may I ask you, who is your Pastor?

May you have a personal understanding of the importance of the physical church in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, guide me in all matters of my life and destiny in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: