Sunday, October 24, 2021

Grace can be imparted

 “And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.” John 1:16

Mentoring is spiritual. It brings a transfer of grace if you understand it. If you follow any man, you have access to the grace he carries. Elisha followed Elijah and he received a double portion of his grace. If you desire the grace of a man, follow him wholeheartedly.

 “And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” Mathew 4:19

“My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding: That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.” Proverbs 5:1-2

Jesus carried grace without limits. If you are born again, you have received a saving grace. If you grow in the knowledge of Jesus, you will receive grace to walk on earth like Jesus did. Jesus said, follow me and I will make you like me, a fisher of men. Peter failed at fishing, but when he followed Jesus, he became one of the greatest fishers of men (Luke 5). Your story of failure does not matter, if you follow Jesus, He will make a success out of you. Similarly, if you have found a man that carries the grace you desire, start following him. You can do this by listening to him and sowing into his life.

 May grace be imparted upon you.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the grace to be who you want me to be in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: