Monday, October 4, 2021

The secret of Daniel 2

 “But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.” Daniel 1:8

Daniel was consecrated unto God. He refused to defile himself because of God. He consciously rejected anything that is not of God. This was also one of the secrets of Joseph, who would not sin against God, whether in the secret or in the open (Gen 39:9). You must move from God’s consciousness to God’s ownership if you desire the kind of light that Daniel had in him. If you want all of God, you cannot live anyhow. You must live to please God no matter your present situation. If you do, you will gain the light that will change the situation.

“There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?”

 “Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.” 2 Corinthians 6:17-18

Do not be carried away by your present situation. Stop looking for excuses or justification to do what is not pleasing unto God. The enemy knows that if you are consecrated unto God, he cannot defeat you. This is because God will own you, guide and guard you, and give you the light you need for your destiny.

May you be God’s vessel unto honor in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I consecrate and dedicate myself unto You afresh in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: