Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Turn your weakness to strength 2

 “Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.” Joel 3:10

Stop talking about your weakness, start talking about what you can do to turn it to strength. Declare that you are strong even when you are feeling weak. Your weakness is actually an opportunity, an opportunity to become strong. If you have identified your weaknesses, don’t stop at that, identify the training you need also and invest your time in it. Your plowshares can become swords, they only need some beating. 

“And every one that was in distress, and every one that was in debt, and every one that was discontented, gathered themselves unto him; and he became a captain over them: and there were with him about four hundred men.” 1 Samuel 22:2

“These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time.” 2 Samuel 23:8

 Read the whole of 2 Samuel 23, and you will see the ending stories of people who were described to be in distress, in debt, and discontented in 1 Samuel 22. The story of your weakness is not the concluding story. Your weakness shall turn to strength in Jesus name.  Evaluate the company you keep, choose what you hear, encourage yourself, and invest in training.

I see you rising above your weaknesses in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me strength in the time of my weakness in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: