Thursday, October 7, 2021

The secret of Daniel 5

 “In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.” Daniel 10:2-3

Daniel included fasting in his way of living. Jesus taught us that we should fast regularly. I believe strongly that you must conquer both your appetite and your belly, if you want the kind of light that Daniel had. I also believe that there are certain spiritual heights you cannot attain if food has conquered you. You can always build strong faith for your breakthrough by regularly consecrating a fast unto the Lord.

“Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.” 1 Corinthians 6:13

“Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.” Matthew 17:21

Now you need to know that fasting cannot stand alone, you must add a tangible time of prayer when you fast. Fasting actually opens you to spiritual realms, both of light and darkness. It is important for you to have a clear goal and to pray in the name of Jesus when you fast.

May you conquer your belly in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I take authority over my flesh and I receive the fullness of God’s Spirit for my breakthrough in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: