Thursday, October 14, 2021

God’s interest in you 4

 “Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;” Jeremiah 51:20

You are God’s battle axe. God cannot do anything in the nations of the world without you!! Forget about your limitations and past mistakes, focus on God and see what He would do through you. I discovered that an axe is as effective as the skills of the one using it. He will sharpen it when necessary and knows exactly how to position it. The more I realize this truth, the more I spend time with God. If you allow God to use you, your life and destiny shall surely count.

 “I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.” John 15:5

“But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;” 1 Corinthians 1:27

Stop listening to the condemnation of men, but simply say to the Lord, here am I, use me. Read the story of Kathryn Kuhlman, AA Allen, Apostle Ayo Babalola, and Archbishop Benson Idahosa. God is interested in you too, if you will come to him as you are, be willing and obedient. If you are struggling with life, like Peter, simply surrender your boat (body) to Him to use.

You shall manifest as God’s instrument on earth in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: I am God’s battle axe in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: