Thursday, October 28, 2021

Turn your weakness to strength 3

 “And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four. And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.” Mark 2:3-4

 One of the true indicators of your strength is the commitment of the right people to you. Decide to be of value and to be committed to helping others. Good people are your coverings when you are weak. You need to be good to others and invest in good relationships for you to turn your weakness into strength. No one has it all. No one is strong in every situation. Everyone needs another, particularly in times of weakness. Be strong for others in times of their weaknesses so that someone will be strong for you in such a time.

“The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.” John 5:7

“Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.” Proverbs 27:17

Evaluate your contributions to the life of others. Evaluate the commitment of people to you. Evaluate the reason why you want people in your life. Can you be trusted? This may determine your strength in times of weakness. The golden principle you should not forget is that you should do to others what you expect people to do to you.

May you be strengthened to handle your time of weakness in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to discern and to invest in the relationship you have brought into my life in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: