Monday, October 25, 2021

May grace finds you

 “But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.” James 4:6

Grace is a manifestation of divinity in humanity. When grace finds you, you will look like a perfect person always getting through and succeeding in all things. Grace is God at work in you. May grace finds you in Jesus name. When grace finds you, you obtain favor with God and with man.

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” John 1:14

“And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:” Philippians 2: 8-9

The epitome of grace is Jesus himself. When a man finds Jesus, he has found grace and grace has found him. Grace is attracted by humility. Obedience is the key to humility. When grace is attracted, promotion is inevitable.

May grace finds you, may God lift you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let grace find me, let me walk in obedience and humility in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

©Rev. Dr. Amos Adeniyi 

No comments: