Friday, October 29, 2021

The shame shall turn to fame!

 “Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.” Zephaniah 3:19

Beloved, there is glory ahead of you. This shame shall turn to fame, be encouraged! There is power in looking beyond the shame the struggle and the challenge. It creates within a man the driving force to arrive at the glorious destination. Jesus went through the shame of the cross as a man in the flesh. The shame and the pain were real. But what kept Him through was the glorious expectation of the fulfillment of the redemption of man.

 “Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set  before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12: 2

“Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.” Luke 22:42-43

 Beloved, beyond the pain of barrenness, is the glorious manifestation of fruitfulness. Beyond the pain of poverty is the glorious manifestation of abundance. Beyond the pain of investment is the glorious manifestation of harvest. May your pain give way to gain, may your shame give way to fame in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I receive the strength of the Lord to experience glory in my present situation in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: