Wednesday, October 13, 2021

God’s interest in you 3

 “Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.” 2 Corinthians 5:20

God wants you to be His diplomat, the one representing His kingdom on earth. Is that not prestigious? An ambassador actually lives in another country with the full backing of the country he represents. He is like a President of his country in another country. Whatever he says on behalf of his country is having equal authority as the leader of his country. He understands the constitution, sovereignty, and the importance of the country he represents and carries himself in that manner.

“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;” 1 Peter 2:9

“Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.” John 15:16

Jesus Christ has chosen you. You must manifest His investments in you. You are royal, holy, and peculiar. You carry the light of God and the power of His kingdom. You cannot be threatened by the kingdom of darkness and its power, for you have been chosen to subdue it and establish the kingdom of light that you represent. Open your mind and your spirit for the light of God that you need to execute your ambassadorial authority on earth.

May your life show forth as God’s agent on earth in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, give light to my spirit and my mind, and quicken my body in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: