Tuesday, October 12, 2021

God’s interest in you 2

 “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” Psalms 82:6

God created all of us, but we are not all His children. God wants you to be His child. It is an expression of His love towards you. Unfortunately, not everyone has received this love. Some people have consciously accepted the fatherhood of the devil because they have been deceived. Some thought they can sit on the fence while some thought relating with God is a religious matter. But, they too have been deceived. God is interested in a personal relationship with you as a Father to His child.

 “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.” 1 John 3:1

“For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.” Romans 8:29

Jesus Christ is the key for the world to receive the Fatherhood of God and become His children. This is not a religious matter, it is an encounter matter. It is a revelation matter. Jesus in the flesh is the firstborn in the family of God’s sons and daughters. Your personal encounter with Jesus opens your life to the wealth of God as your Father.

May your life be lived as a Child of God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, manifest as my Father in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: