Wednesday, October 6, 2021

The secret of Daniel 4

 “Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.” Daniel 6:10

Daniel was one of the three presidents of the world in his time, but he was praying three times a day. He was the first among the three. He had the light of God in him. You cannot claim to be too busy if you want the kind of light that Daniel had. You are not even in a position of authority yet, but to pray 30 minutes in a day is a problem. You will rather spend hours on other things than praying. Wake up, you cannot make it without the light of God in you.

“And he withdrew himself into the wilderness, and prayed.” Luke 5:16

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33

If you are struggling with some things right now, invest at least 2hours 30 minutes in prayer every day. This is approximately a tithe of a day. Don’t pray for things but ask for the wisdom and the power of God, ask that the light of God should enter you. If you make it a habit, you will see the situation changing, and eventually, there will be a major breakthrough. It does not matter how difficult or impossible the situation is, you will have divine intervention.

May you carry the presence of God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the grace to pray through for my destiny in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: