Wednesday, October 20, 2021

At the throne of grace 1

 “Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” Hebrews 4:16

When you access the throne of grace, you will experience timely mercy and timely help. Timely mercy makes judgment lose its power, protocols to be suspended and laws to be set aside. Timely help makes promotion, lifting, enlargement available without struggle.

 “And it was so, when the king saw Esther the queen standing in the court, that she obtained favour in his sight: and the king held out to Esther the golden sceptre that was in his hand. So Esther drew near, and touched the top of the sceptre.” Esther 5:2

“And he made in Jerusalem engines, invented by cunning men, to be on the towers and upon the bulwarks, to shoot arrows and great stones withal. And his name spread far abroad; for he was marvellously helped, till he was strong.” 2 Chronicles 26:15

Esther was not supposed to see the king when she was not asked to come. But, there was an urgent matter that needed urgent attention. She and her people fasted and at her appearance before the king, the protocol was set aside. She obtained timely mercy. King Uzziah became great and successful. He broke many records, invented engines including the first machine gun because he was marvelously helped. I see grace at work in your life, bringing you a change of story in Jesus name.

May you experience timely mercy and timely help every day of your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I call into my life and destiny timely mercy and timely help in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: