Saturday, October 9, 2021

Be committed to a good cause

 “Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:” Ac 26:19

What is the vision you are living for? What is the cause you are committed to? You must live for something if you don’t want to die for nothing. The only thing that will stand you out in this world is the cause you are committed to. Have a vision for your life and destiny. If you don’t have your own, join someone who has and be committed to it. After all, the disciples only had to follow Jesus to make their lives count. In any case, be committed to a good cause.

“For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.” Philippians 1:21

“And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.” Colossians 1:18

Now to be committed to Jesus Christ is a good cause. The Church is the body of Christ, you cannot claim to be committed to Jesus without a commitment to the Church. What is your impact on the Church you are attending? If Jesus should reward you now, what would you get? Review your commitment to the Church you attend and make up your mind to contribute in a positive way. Give, serve, get involved; this is a good cause.

May your life count now and in eternity in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, make me a practical instrument for You, use me in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: