Monday, October 18, 2021

Testify first

 “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” Revelation 12:11.

When you are dealing with a strong and stubborn adversary, testify against him first, if you desire victory.   Don’t keep quiet when the devil is harassing you, testify that he is defeated first. Continue your testimony until you see victory. God declares the end from the beginning and calls those things that be not as though they were. You must approach whatever you are going through the same way. This is a major key to your victory.

“Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:” Isaiah 46:10

“(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.” Romans 4:17

If you have a scripture or a promise concerning the attacker and the situation, testify it, please. David testified against Goliath first. He said, “This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.” As you testify you become an overcomer in reality that you are spiritually (1 John 5:4).

You are an overcomer in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I declare that my adversaries are defeated in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: