Saturday, October 2, 2021

Light in your mind

 “In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.” 2 Corinthians 4:4

The greatest attack on your life is the attack on your mind. A dark mind is a dark life. A dark mind is a blinded mind. A blinded mind is a stagnant life. Opportunities are identified by the eyes of the mind. You need light in your mind to fulfill your destiny. Your salvation, sound health, and prosperity depend on the light in your mind. Your mind must be enlightened for you to access the inheritance of the saints.

“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 3 John 1:3

 “The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,” Ephesians 1:18

 You must kill the ignorance that the devil planted in you (Eph 4:18). You must turn to the Lord to remove the veil the enemy put on your mind (2 Cor 3:15-16). You must watch and listen to messages that bring light to your mind. You must meditate on the word of God and read books that will help you with information on salvation, sound health, and prosperity.

Let every ignorance in you die in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, enlighten the eyes of my understanding in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: