Tuesday, October 5, 2021

The secret of Daniel 3

 “In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books …….” Daniel 9:5

Daniel was given to studying the scriptures. He studied the Prophets that were ahead of him. He must have also studied the Pentateuch and the Chronicles. Today, we have access to both old and new testaments. Peter quoted the Psalms. Stephen recounted the whole old testament in less than a chapter. Our Lord Jesus also quoted from the old testament. If you desire the light, you must also study and meditate on the scriptures.

“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8

 “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” 2 Timothy 3:16-17

The light of the scriptures in you is the wisdom of God in you. This is the wisdom the world cannot resist. This is the light that darkness cannot withstand. This is what you need to walk in success and in prosperity. All answers to human problems are found in the scriptures. Follow the path of the scriptures and you will never walk in darkness.

May you have a full understanding of the scriptures in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the grace to study the scriptures daily in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: