Monday, October 11, 2021

God’s interest in you 1

 “What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?” Psalms 8:4

God is mindful of you. God wants to visit you. He is always knocking on the door of your heart. Why would the almighty be so interested in a mere mortal man? He definitely does not want any to perish, neither does He want you to die like a mere man. God seeks to impart His divinity to humanity. He seeks to make a “god” out of a “man.”

“I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” Psalms 82:6

“Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.” 2 Corinthians 5:20

“Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;” Jeremiah 51:20

“What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?” 1 Corinthians 6:19

God is interested that every man should be His child, His Ambassador, His battle axe, and His body. We will look at each of these in the next four days. Now you need to know that all you need is your willingness and obedience for God to do great things with your life.

I see you manifesting glory in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, do great things with my life in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: