Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Yours is possible!

 “And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.” 2Kings 2:10.

What you are believing God for is possible. Never interpret a hard situation as an impossible situation. If you consider a situation impossible, then the case is closed. Any situation that looks hard is an indication of the need to search for what will make it possible. When it looks hard, it means that more information is needed to achieve it or to get it done. When Elisha asked Elijah for the double portion of anointing, Elijah told him that it was hard, but if he could see him, then it would be possible. All that Elisha had to do was see Elijah so that what was hard could be possible.

 “And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.” Luke 5:5

“And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward: But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.” Exodus 14:15-16

Beloved, is there anything that you have been struggling to achieve but that looks very hard? The Lord asked me to tell you that it is possible, but find out what you must do to get it done. Your nighttime season is over; the day has broken. You will be helped by God.

Your miracle is today in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Let every impossible situation become a possible situation in my life, Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: