Friday, April 12, 2024

Do this when you receive a word.

 “And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.” Luke 1:38

Anointed words have the power to change your life and situation forever. Anointed words can come in the form of prophecy, instruction, correction, or direction. I believe strongly that a word from the Lord is the answer to all problems and will usher a man into his miracle. When there is a prophetic word around you, key into it by declaring, “I believe, I receive.” Be like Mary; although what the Angel was saying looked both impractical and impossible, she declared, “Let it be to me according to your word.”

“Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.” Mark 11:24.

“He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.” Matthew 10:41

Don’t be like the servant of the king who told the Prophet that what he was saying was impossible (2 Kings 7). If you doubt the messenger, you have doubted the word as well. The man missed the greatest miracle he could have participated in. Also, give a seed into the life of the messenger as an act of faith that you believe the word will come to pass. Jesus said you will receive a Prophet reward if you receive the Prophet.

May your word come to you, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I believe I receive the blessings you have for me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: