Thursday, April 4, 2024

Align your need with God’s purpose!

 “Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.” Revelation 4:11.

What you called impossible becomes possible when you align with God’s purpose for your life. The best reason you can give God in any matter is His purpose. Elizabeth, the old barren woman, became pregnant because God needed a forerunner for Jesus. Mary the virgin became pregnant because God needed a vessel through whom the Savior would come to the world. Even Hannah received Samuel because God needed a prophet. Stop making your request about yourself; align it with God’s purpose, and then the impossible shall become possible (Luke 1:37).

“Produce your cause, saith the Lord; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.” Isaiah 41:21

“And she vowed a vow, and said, O Lord of hosts, if thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of thine handmaid, and remember me, and not forget thine handmaid, but wilt give unto thine handmaid a man child, then I will give him unto the Lord all the days of his life, and there shall no razor come upon his head.” 1 Samuel 1:11

You are asking God to prosper you; He will do it if He finds a kingdom financier in you. If your needs will answer God's needs, they will no longer be a need. God will take care of it. Life outside God’s purpose is stressful, and so is praying outside His purpose. God will always do things for His glory and pleasure.

May you find God’s purpose in every need of your life in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, visit my life for Your glory to be revealed in me, Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: