Friday, April 19, 2024

Focus is a strength!

 “And as thy servant was busy here and there, he was gone. And the king of Israel said unto him, So shall thy judgment be; thyself hast decided it.” 1 Kings 20:40

The devil knows that focus is a strength, so he will try to break your focus. Prayer needs focus. Reading needs focus. Efforts must be focused on the goals. A broken focus is one of the reasons that men fail. God has given you what it takes to solve problems. What you are counting as little or weak can get a lot of things done if it is focused. Your light is not as weak as you think; you only need to focus it to know that it can burn.

“The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.” Matthew 6:22.

“And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.” Luke 10:41-42

Your goal is achievable if you will engage the power of focus. If your goal is convincing enough, you can put all your efforts into it. Even in prayer, you may need to focus your prayer on a particular request because you have known by revelation that if the prayer is answered, it will radically change your life. Jacob asked for a blessing the whole night. You cannot reach your goal if you are busy here and there. Focus your busyness on your goal.

You will get there, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, if my focus is broken, restore me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: