Monday, April 22, 2024

You must have these! 1

 “Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.” Psalm 51:11.

 We would not have heard any fascinating stories about David, Jospeh, and Daniel without the Holy Spirit. How much more are you and I, who are New Testament believers? You cannot do without the Holy Spirit, nor can you have enough of Him. David cried out, “Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.” The Holy Spirit will give you the wisdom and power to live victoriously anywhere, in any season or situation.

“And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is? And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:” Genesis 41:38-39KJV.

“There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers;” Daniel 5:11

The Holy Spirit brought distinctions into the lives of Joseph, David, and Daniel. The Holy Spirit guided and protected them. The Holy Spirit promoted and enlarged them. The Holy Spirit helped them fulfill their destiny and be who God wanted them to be. If you desire the same, you must ask daily for the fullness of the Holy Spirit and enjoy a deep fellowship with Him.

May you be full of the Holy Spirit and power, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your presence abide with me and let Your Spirit fill my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: