Monday, April 1, 2024

You are unstoppable!

 “And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.” Matthew 28:2 KJV

Still in the mood for Easter, the soldiers tried to stop Jesus from resurrecting, but they could not. The Angel of the Lord descended from heaven, rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. I like that “He sat upon it.” It was permanently removed to make way for the Lord to come out. I have good news for you: whatever the enemy puts in place to stop you shall be permanently removed. No one will be able to stop your change of level this month, in Jesus’ name.

“When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.” Acts 12:10

“And laid their hands on the apostles, and put them in the common prison. But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said, Go, stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life.” Acts 5:18-19

When God dispatches His angel, particularly to His children, they are supernaturally assisted, and nothing stops them. Peter was assisted to come out of the prison, and even the iron gate that leads into the city could not stop him and the Angel. It opened for them on its own accord. When the people of God were busy preaching the gospel, the authorities threw them inside the prison. The Angel of the Lord opened the prison and brought them out. He commanded them to preach openly. Beloved, find the purpose of God for your life and pursue it with all your might. Nothing will stop you. If need be, God will send His Angel to assist you.

May you be assisted by the Angel of the Lord, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Let every obstacle to the fulfilment of the promises of God in my life be removed, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: