Sunday, April 21, 2024

Patience is a strength!

 “In your patience possess ye your souls.” Luke 21:19.

In this three-dimensional world, every good thing takes time; even instant nodules take a few seconds. Patience is a strength when you are on the right path. Be willing to patiently see your seed germinate into a harvest. There is no change you desire in life that you cannot have if you are willing to pay the price. The price for power may be many days of prayer and studying the word. The price of a degree may be many years of study. The price of mastery may be many years of study. In between these years, patience will keep you. If you focus on the prize, the years will run quickly. Ask Jacob, who served seven years, to have Rachel as his wife.

“And Jacob served seven years for Rachel; and they seemed unto him but a few days, for the love he had to her.” Genesis 29:20KJV.

“But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.” Romans 8:25

My definition of patience in the context of this message is the ability to keep on doing what you are supposed to do until it yields results. If you are trusting God for something, be patient; He always keeps His promises. Be patient with God. Be patient with yourself. Be patient with people. If you give time to a good course, you will see its manifestation. Patience is actually "the time" between your efforts and the results you desire.

Your expectations shall not be cut off, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me grace to patiently wait for You and on You, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: