Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Lying evidence!

 “And she spake unto him according to these words, saying, The Hebrew servant, which thou hast brought unto us, came in unto me to mock me: And it came to pass, as I lifted up my voice and cried, that he left his garment with me, and fled out.” Genesis 39:17-18

There is no truth in the devil, nor is there any truth in any evidence that is contrary to the word of God. Your sickness is a lie. Your poverty is a life. Your affliction is a lie. Your fear is a lie. The fact that a man is holding evidence does not mean that the evidence is true. In our text, Potiphar’s’ wife was holding Joseph’s cloth, but everything is a lie. Decide to fill your mind with the word of God until all fake evidence turns out to be the true and favorable evidence in your life.

“God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.” Romans 3:4.

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” Romans 8:17

When your mind receives and believes the truth of the word of God, your situation will change to conform to this truth. This is why the truth that you know and declare will always set you free. It is easier to think that what your five senses can pick up is more real, but let me tell you that there is a sixth sense that is superior to whatever you can see, feel, taste, hear, or smell. This sixth sense is used to activate the fourth-dimensional world, where poverty, sickness, and affliction have no hold. The word of God and His promises are the truth in this dimension, which makes an ordinary person ascend and experience extraordinary acts of God.

May you experience a supernatural change of any contrary situation, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I believe and receive your word and promises into my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: