Monday, April 29, 2024

Expect a miracle!

 “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” Jeremiah 33:3.

As the month ends today, expect a miracle from God. In any situation, learn to come into God’s presence, switch off your phones, but call unto Him and receive mighty testimonies. Don’t let your mind wander around, be focused on Him, talk to Him as a person close to you, and expect a miracle. If you do this, one, two, or all of these will happen: if you need protection or security, you will have it; if you need direction, you will receive it; and if you need a favor, you will access it. If you have any of these, you have a miracle.

“Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.” Psalms 2:8KJV.

“And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” Matthew 7:7

Can you imagine that you suddenly find yourself in a situation where you have to pay a bill you cannot afford? If you have someone who has committed to paying any bill you incur, no matter the amount, you will not panic if the person can be trusted. God is unlimited in resources, in power, and in space. His hands reach everywhere, and He has promised to be there for you. Your miracle is just a asking away.

May you receive a might thing from God, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a twenty-hour hour miracle, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: