Tuesday, April 2, 2024

No more death!

 “So they poured out for the men to eat. And it came to pass, as they were eating of the pottage, that they cried out, and said, O thou man of God, there is death in the pot. And they could not eat thereof. But he said, Then bring meal. And he cast it into the pot; and he said, Pour out for the people, that they may eat. And there was no harm in the pot.” 2 Kings 4:40-41KJV

There shall be no death in your life in Jesus’ name. Jesus holds the keys of hell and death; hell and death shall never have dominion over you. Poverty is a “death.” Infirmity is a “death.” Failure is a “death.” Curse is a “death.” When Jesus resurrected, the sting of death was broken. Our text says, that the servants of Elisha said to him that there was death in the pot. Another interpretation says there was poison in the pot. Elisha put a meal in the pot, and that was the end of the death. The blood of Jesus is the “spiritual meal” that ends the sting of death in the lives of men.

“And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.” John 3:14-15

“And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.” Exodus 12:13

 If you bring the name of Jesus and the blood of Jesus into any “death-like” situation, death will lose its power, and there shall be life. Jesus likened his crucifixion to what happened in the wilderness when Moses lifted the brozen serpent, and whoever looked at it was delivered from the sting of a real serpent (Numbers 21:9). Faith in the name and the blood of Jesus will always generate supernatural power to live.

You shall not die but live, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I call the abundance life into every area of my life by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: