Saturday, April 13, 2024

Align your thought with your prayer!

 “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,” Ephesians 3:20

Your thoughts are as important as your prayers whenever you need a change or a miracle in your life. Meditating on the word of God is key to thinking the way God wants you to think (Joshua 1:8, Psalms 1:1–3). When your prayer and your thoughts agree, you generate a supernatural power to make things happen. For example, if there is still doubt in your heart concerning what you are praying for, then you need to work on your thoughts. However, you can also continue to pray on the matter until your persistence compels God (Luke 18:1–7).

“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.” Proverbs 23:7.

“And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.” Genesis 11:5-6

Let your heart be with God by aligning your thoughts with His promises for your life. His promises are stronger than any trouble or challenge in life. Deliberately pull down any thought that is against God and His plan for your life (2 Cor 10:3–6). As you pray, put your imagination to work by thinking about the expected result rather than the problem. Strongholds are built by imagination, backed up by spiritual powers.

Your prayers are answered, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I believe I receive divine intervention in every area of my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: