Monday, April 8, 2024

The supernatural life 4

 “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10:17.

Faith is in place when you hear God.  Unless a man receives information or a revelation from God, he cannot operate in faith. This is why faith is key to living a supernatural life. When a man believes and acts on what God has told him or revealed to him, his action will result in the supernatural. When Mary believed the Angel, she became pregnant despite the fact that she knew not a man and delivered the Son of God. Elisha did not have to worry about the Syrian army that came to arrest him because he saw the hosts of heaven that were released to protect him.

“And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.” Luke 1:38

“And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.” 2 Kings 6:16-17

If you desire the supernatural life, you should start mediating on God’s word and fellowshipping with God in prayer and personal worship. If you maintain a consistent schedule of spending time with God daily, the word of the Lord will come to you, and His Spirit will rest on you. You can also start hearing God by walking with people who know God and walk with Him.

May you hear God daily, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, open my ear to hear you and my eyes to receive a vision from you, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: