Saturday, April 20, 2024

Boldness is a strength!

 “The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.” Proverbs 28:1.

The strength of a lion is in its boldness, not in its size. To be bold is to act without fear or intimidation. The boldness of a righteous man is likened to the boldness of a lion. This boldness is not a matter of physical size but of what God has deposited in you. You can claim to know the word of God, but if you are not walking in it with boldness, you are weak. The evidence of your knowledge of God and His ways is boldness (Daniel 11:32). You are strong when you are bold. This boldness should be for those who are walking with God, not those who are evil and committing crime. Be bold to take steps based on the instructions God has given you.

“A lion which is strongest among beasts, and turneth not away for any;” Proverbs 30:30 KJV.

““Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.” Acts 4:13.” Luke 10:41-42

Everyone who walks with Jesus is known for their boldness. Jesus is the Lion of the tribe of Judah, and He prevailed (Rev 5:5). You need boldness to prevail. Peter and John were recognized by their boldness, which came as a result of their intimacy with Jesus. God has not given you the spirit of timidity (2 Timothy 1:7). It is time for the lion in you to roar. It is time for you to prevail. It is time for you to forcefully advance through boldness given to you by God.

You are taking new territories, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I am forcefully advancing, I am doing great exploit, I am breaking forth on the right and on the left, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: