Monday, April 15, 2024

God has the best for you!

 “If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.” Job 14:14

Your breakthrough begins when you are convinced that God has the best for you and will change your life. Never doubt the love of God for you, no matter what you are going through. God will always come through for you. This was the conviction that made Job stay until God gave him a miracle. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Your morning of joy will come if you don’t let go of your faith in God. I am convinced that this present situation will be your steppingstone to greatness if you hand it over to God.

“For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” Psalm 30:5.

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

If you meditate on the stories of Joseph, Daniel, and David, you will understand that the best is for those who trust God and totally give Him control over their lives. The call of God over your life makes you special to Him. You are called by His name. You have His unfailing promises. He is saying to you, "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire, you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you (Isaiah 43:2)."

I see God lifting you, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I call in my season of joy and celebration, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: