Sunday, April 28, 2024

This week..

 “I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.” Ecclesiastes 9:11 NLT.

This week, the Lord will order your steps. Every day this week will be profitable and glorious for you. You will meet your destiny's helpers. Your destiny's helpers will meet you. You will not meet the wicked. The wicked will miss you. The word of wisdom and favor will proceed from your mouth. You will be at the right place at the right time. Your efforts will be profitable and produce success. You will be like a tree planted by the rivers of water; everything you do will succeed.

“Tell Aaron and his sons to bless the people of Israel with this special blessing: ‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’ Whenever Aaron and his sons bless the people of Israel in my name, I myself will bless them.” Numbers 6:23-27NLT.

“And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.” Genesis 1:28 KJV

As I bless you today, God will bless you. You will expand, enlarge, and dominate. You will not be small. You will not be few. God will make you a thousand times better. No evil will befall you. You will not die before your time. The number of your days, you will fulfill in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I believe, and I receive the blessings, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: